- STM32F405RGT6 ARM Cortex-M4 microcontroller.
- Invensense MPU6000 digital MEMS Gyro/Accelerometer
- Measurement Specialties MS5611 Barometer
- Honeywell HMC5883L Magnetometer
- Integrated HopeRF RFM22B 100mW 433MHz radio can be used with an OPLink modem for wireless telemetry, configuration and control...
No support in betaFlight
Hardware Designs and much more info
FAQ & Known Issues
- No support for integrated HopeRF RFM22B 100mW 433MHz radio.
In the Hardware Configuration tab you can enable the Accelerometer, Barometer and Magnetometer under System Configuration.
- Attach the receiver CPPM output to pin 5 of the Flex-IO header.
- Enable RX_PPM
Battery voltage monitoring
Assuming you have physically connected a voltage divider (Basic voltage sensor) as per the instructions on the LibrePilot wiki.
- Enable VBAT
- Battery Voltage Scale should be set to 55. Note: this value will vary depending on resistor tolerances etc...
This configuration is suitable for 3/4S
Rcgroups Thread: couldn't find a link! I'm sure there is one somewhere.